Leading Manufacturer Of Precision CNC Plasma Cutting Systems
Remanufactured Aviator, Challenger and Taurus Cutting Systems Available. Choice of Refurbished or Updated Controls and Plasma Systems.
C&G Systems has been a leading manufacturer of electronic control systems and precision shape cutting systems for plasma and oxy-fuel applications since 1968. C&G offers a full line of machines ranging from our economical Aviator series and Heavy-Duty Challenger machines, to our large format Taurus cutting systems. Whether you are looking for a small 4′x’4 (1.2m x 1.2m) system, a 26′x150′ (8m x 45m) system, or something in between, C&G will evaluate your requirements and custom configure a system to meet your exact needs.
C&G is committed to producing the highest quality, most reliable, technologically advanced, and overall best value precision shape cutting systems in the industry. Contact us today to start experiencing the C&G difference.
- 85,000 s.f. (7,900 m2) manufacturing facility located in Lake Zurich, IL (½ hour from Chicago O’Hare International Airport).
- Global Presence with World-Wide Installation Base Including:
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Peru, Venezuela
- Asia: Bahrain, India, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Africa: Egypt, South Africa
- Industrial PC-based CNC Controls from Burny® and Hypertherm®.
- Conventional and Precision Plasma Power Sources up to 1,000 amps from Hypertherm®, Kaliburn®, and Thermal Dynamics®.
- 100% duty cycle applications.
- Combinations of up to 10 plasma and oxy-fuel cutting stations.
- Water, Adjustable Water, Down Draft, and Zoned Down Draft Plasma Cutting Tables.
- Full-Service Manufacturer