Leading Manufacturer Of Precision CNC Plasma Cutting Systems
In Order To Combat The COVID-19 Outbreak, The State Of Illinois Has Issued A Shelter-In-Place Order. To Comply With This Order, C&G Systems Will Have To Limit Its Operations From 3/23/2020 Thru 4/30/2020. If You Have Any Urgent Requirements, Please Send An E-Mail To [email protected] or [email protected], And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible. Aftermarket Parts, Spares, Consumables, And Service Will Be Available During This Time, Please Contact Us For Details. We Regret Any Inconvenience This May Cause, And Look Forward To Resuming Normal Operations As Quickly As Possible. Thank You For Your Cooperation.
Remanufactured Aviator, Challenger and Taurus Cutting Systems Available. Choice of Refurbished or Updated Controls and Plasma Systems.
C&G Systems has been a leading manufacturer of electronic control systems and precision shape cutting systems for plasma and oxy-fuel applications since 1968. C&G offers a full line of machines ranging from our economical Aviator series and Heavy-Duty Challenger machines, to our large format Taurus cutting systems. Whether you are looking for a small 4′x’4 (1.2m x 1.2m) system, a 26′x150′ (8m x 45m) system, or something in between, C&G will evaluate your requirements and custom configure a system to meet your exact needs.
C&G is committed to producing the highest quality, most reliable, technologically advanced, and overall best value precision shape cutting systems in the industry. Contact us today to start experiencing the C&G difference.
- 85,000 s.f. (7,900 m2) manufacturing facility located in Lake Zurich, IL (½ hour from Chicago O’Hare International Airport).
- Global Presence with World-Wide Installation Base Including:
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Peru, Venezuela
- Asia: Bahrain, India, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Africa: Egypt, South Africa
- Industrial PC-based CNC Controls from Burny® and Hypertherm®.
- Conventional and Precision Plasma Power Sources up to 1,000 amps from Hypertherm®, Kaliburn®, and Thermal Dynamics®.
- 100% duty cycle applications.
- Combinations of up to 10 plasma and oxy-fuel cutting stations.
- Water, Adjustable Water, Down Draft, and Zoned Down Draft Plasma Cutting Tables.
- Full-Service Manufacturer
- In-House Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Full In-House Manufacturing and Fabrication Facility
- In-House Service, Repair, and Upgrade Technicians
- In-House Technical Support
- Training Facilities
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Machinery, CNC Controls, and Plasma Refurbishment, Retrofits & Upgrades