Leading Manufacturer of Precision CNC Plasma Cutting Systems
C&G Systems has been a leading manufacturer of electronic control systems and precision shape cutting systems for plasma and oxy-fuel applications since 1968. C&G offers a full line of machines ranging from our economical Aviator series and Challenger series machines to our precision Crossfire and large format Taurus cutting systems. Whether you are looking for a small 4′x’4 (1.2m x 1.2m) system, a 26′x150′ (8m x 45m) system, or something in between, C&G will evaluate your requirements and custom configure a system to meet your exact needs.
C&G is committed to producing the highest quality, most reliable, technologically advanced, and overall best value precision shape cutting systems in the industry. Contact us today to start experiencing the C&G difference.
- 85,000 s.f. (7,900 m2) manufacturing facility located in Lake Zurich, IL (½ hour from Chicago O’Hare International Airport).
- Global Presence with World-Wide Installation Base Including:
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Peru, Venezuela
- Asia: Bahrain, India, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Africa: Egypt, South Africa
- Industrial PC-based CNC Controls from Burny® and Hypertherm®.
- Conventional and Precision Plasma Power Sources up to 1,000 amps from Hypertherm®, Kaliburn®, and Thermal Dynamics®.
- 100% duty cycle applications.
- Combinations of up to 10 plasma and oxy-fuel cutting stations.
- Water, Adjustable Water, Down Draft, and Zoned Down Draft Plasma Cutting Tables.
- Full-Service Manufacturer
- In-House Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Full In-House Manufacturing and Fabrication Facility
- In-House Service, Repair, and Upgrade Technicians
- In-House Technical Support
- Training Facilities
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Machinery, CNC Controls, and Plasma Refurbishment, Retrofits & Upgrades
C&G Systems can refurbish, upgrade, or retrofit your existing machines with the latest CNC controls, options, and power supplies. Technicians can perform many upgrades and retrofits in the field or we can bring the machine to our factory for full refurbishment services. Key Benefits Lower cost alternative to new equipment…
Regularly scheduled PM Programs are available to keep your C&G equipment running optimally. Our technicians can be scheduled to come to your facility at regular intervals, determined by your usage patterns, to inspect your equipment and perform any necessary service work before components fail and create costly down-time situations. Key…
C&G Systems utilizes both its internal staff of service and installation technicians as well as a nation-wide network of factory authorized technicians to provide its customers with fast, cost effective response times to service issues. Key Benefits Factory Trained and Authorized Service Network Fast Response Time OEM Replacement Parts Capabilities…
Whether you are purchasing your first machine, upgrading an old machine, or have multiple-machine installations, C&G will custom tailor a training program to meet your needs. Training can be performed at either C&G’s in-house classroom facility or on-site at your location. C&G will periodically offer group training sessions at our…